Friday, July 27, 2007

Potential Disaster!

Ok, I just got this e-mail from my Friend Juli in Lodi:

"I got a delivery notice from Sender (Crooks) that requires my signature and a postage payment of $.39."

So now I am worried that more guests will receive an extra charge for postage although I went to the post office with the invitation to have it weighed and purchased wedding stamps. I called the post office in North Bergen (where by the way we hand-delivered the invitations) and they said to come in today with my invitation to speak to a manager...not good. So I could potentially have all the invitations sent back, this is crazy!

2 comments:

ChingDiva said...

That's crazy!

I'll check my mail shortly and let you know what happening. 39 cents, that's so odd!

adaobi said...

I recieved my invite. There didn't seem to be a problem. I wonder what the issue is...