Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stuff that I need help with

  • Shopping for wedding stuff-I need to look for a cheaper versions of my hair piece, gifts(obviously bridemaids are excluded from this trip), ring and the list goes on. So you can help me greatly by scheduling time with me that includes shopping :-)
  • List of things to do for out of town guests-I was thinking about ordering a subway map as well as getting bus schedules for whatever bus runs from the Airport to NY. A list of must see attractions in NY and how to get there would be cool. Jersey also has a few things too. So any of you gals who loves to research could really help me by putting this together.
  • The slideshow! I haven't even begun this one...
  • Wedding stationery-I am not the most creative person so I need help creating and printing up the programs and menucards.

3 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

So I'm free next weekend...all you have to do is feed me....hehehhe!!!

Unknown said...

you know your mother love shopping, just call and I will make time for you (friday the 3rd I'm going to AC on a night bus ride, saturday in the late afternoon).

adaobi said...

i'm down to shop. But next Sunday is my sister's baby shower so that Saturday I will be running around trying to get stuff together.
call me and we'll talk.

Menus,decorations, programs... are fun stuff. I want to help. We can get fusia card stock from Target. Let me know...