Sunday, July 15, 2007

I didn't do anything this weekend but I thought about it...

With T-minus 3 months to go, I did not do a single wedding related thing this weekend...but y'all know me by now, I work in ebbs and flows. I was dying laughing over the comentary on the board, hehe! I feel like I have had a proper panty-vention and apparently Christina Millian's hair do is the one for me. I just thought I should mention that the flowers I had posted are $150 a piece...so I am going to have to find the knock-off version of course.

While waiting to see Harry Potter (which was awesome by the way) my neighboor Jaimie who also reads the blog (Hi Jaimie!) encouraged me to start calling the bridal salon every week about my dress. I was supposed to be here June 30th and she assured me that I will not be a bridezilla if I start calling. The dress is coming from Spain...do they work on CP time there too? Damn! Another update, DFH went with the Ivory tux and my Mom and Ebony encouraged him (I am not mad though...although I am mad at Ivory size 15 dress shoes, not cute!).

I am leaving to California for training this Wednesday and I will be returning on Saturday at 7am in time to do Invitations at Kristen's on Saturday night. I believe all of the bridesmaids plus one of my honorary bridesmaids will be there...I am really looking forward to it. This is it girls...invitations are going out!

1 comment:

LadyEboDiva said...

Whatever Addis...we didnt encorage per say we just like that better...and all the women will be jealous cause you got the dude with ths big feet....hehehhehehehhe!!!

I can't believe I just typed that...hehehe, anywho...funny you mention flowers for the hair, i think I have some props that Henri Bendal donated to our program for a play that may be Fuschia. i'll bring them so you could take a look.

Ya'll gonna have fun in St. Thomas!!!