Wednesday, July 11, 2007

To-Do list follow-up, Hair choices, etc.

I am actually home before 7pm today...so excited! I am on my couch watching "Code Name the cleaner" while eating cereal while trying to come up with a plan to tackle all of the stuff swishing around my head. Yes I am seriously multi-tasking and I am eating cereal for dinner. Cereal is saving whatever figure I have right now; I am a stress eater so eating cocoa pebbles gives me the sugar fix with half the calories...its a miracle food! Anyhow, I digress. There are a couple of outstanding items that I am still awaiting to hear back on from the readers of this blog...you know who you are:

  • Playlist

  • Sample groom's cake
  • Dried branches report

I just remembered that I wanted to take a dancing class with DFH. I know there is a dancing studio in Noth Bergen so I am going to call to see about that...we all know exactly how much of a disaster the first dance could be for us in particular, hehe. I also want to start scheduling monthly facials, which may be wishful thinking but hey, it's all good.

So I am still contemplating hair styles, I am debating between wearing it out or up. I am also contemplating a headband or flowers in my hair. The internet has not turned out to be a good place to find head pieces for me so I am just going to start scheduling some shopping time to find that and other wedding stuff. There is a veil shop in the East village that I really want to visit. Here are the Hair styles that I have found:








Here are some accessories:



7 comments:

vlagrl said...

Lot to address NJDiva! Ok, dance lessons can be expensive so beware. You and DFH will need once a week, perhaps an 8 week package starting beginning of Aug to get you guys ready....depends on your budget. Do you have a first song yet?! (so you can bring it to your first class)

I am not a fan of the Beyonce hair style for the wedding. It's a little funky for the kind of day you have planned. So far simple elegance are adjectives I'd use to describe your wedding not funky. Cute for honeymoon though.

I'm a fan of the flower accessory.

From last blog, Transformers was great! I saw the Harry Potter movie & I'm not sure how much a nonreader is going to get from it. Order of the Phoenix was a very suspenseful book with a lot of specifics that can't be addressed in a short film.

NJDiva said...

Thanks for the dance class info! I am confused about what you mean by the Beyonce hair style though...I don't think any of the girls in the pictures posted are beyonce but I may be mistaken, you know how make up can change people's looks.

ChingDiva said...

LMAO, girl, the curly haired pic is Beyoonce! i was surprised because I know how much you dislike her!

I'm going to have the playlist soon, I swear, I just have to type it up.

You actually ordered that movie from netflix? I won it in a contest and I still haven't seen the whole thing, it was soooooo terrible. LOL.
I think Rihanna's updo is a little too fierce. I like Chritina Milian's style for you.

chinleti said...

O that was definitely Beyonce. But I did like the first hair style and the rhihanna hairdo. Very elegant. I loved the flower accessory.
I think the Arthur Murray school of dance should be good and highly recommended. They have a website.

LadyEboDiva said...

Ok so I don't like the 1st one for the wedding b/c I swear that's what your hair looks like when u come form teh salon on a regular day.

I do like the christina milan hair do. The Rihanna one is definitely diva so u got to be diva all day...which I now you can do. The Beyonce do may be better for your little sister..it look a lil to young.

I'm thinking a flower maybe the way to go especially if it's Fuschia that would be HOTT!!!

Dance Lessons...ummm where do u have the time...seriously??? Let me and Lucious come over and give you free lessons...hehehehehe!!! No but if you have time I say go for it, but if you dont i think you guys willl be okay...just hug and rock...hehehheheheh

adaobi said...

...the prodigal daughter...lol...I love the Rihanna hairdo and I think a well chosen flower in the back will be stunning. This will look amazing with the short veil!!

side bar....yep that was beyonce...funny enough you wore your hair like that in highschool (it was shorter though) and it was a favorite style of mine...'member?

adaobi said...

...oh so i'm stuffing invites with yall!!!