Sunday, July 22, 2007

Invitations are ready!

It took 6 people and 3 hours but the invitations are all stuffed and ready to go ;-) Special thanks for Adaobi, Ebony, Kristen, Thalia and Tyana for the manpower and to Kristen for feeding us (like I said before, I love food at the Kris' house). It took so much time because I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to coordinate the assembly line...so needless to say, I am not a good person to coordinate this type of stuff. I also realized that I made a mistake on the invitation with the number for the church I put 900 instead of 1009 which puts you like a block...but I fixed it on the directions to the church so follow those instead of the address on the invitation. At the very least the people who read this board should make it to the church!

I stayed in Brooklyn last night and today I was able to choose my "something borrowed" out of my aunt's jewelry box, I am soo excited...its a fabulous bracelet! Now all I need is some great gold and diamond earings and my wedding jewelry will be complete.

This week I will go to Ikea after work to see about more options for the centerpieces. I am going to MA next weekend for a wedding so I don't expect to get much done before the month is out. I do need to call the wedding coordinator that Leticia recommended and make sure I get her on board to coordinate the rehearsal and the ceremony. I would hate to be that bride looking crazy at my rehearsal so I think is best that I hire some professional help. That's all for now.

2 comments:

vlagrl said...

WOO HOO! Nice job ladies. I can't wait to receive my invite. Much progress.Just fyi - no worries if you have no music at your rehearsal. Most people do not, just let people practice walking at the correct time and divalishly in their heels!

LadyEboDiva said...

I just had a picture of you looking crazy during rehearsal and I must say my imagination is vivid b/c i laughed out loud....Hehehehe.

Anyhow, it was cool and fun. Happy that we got stuff out.

P.S. For all of you that know my friend Mandi she gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Evan Paul John. :D