Thursday, July 26, 2007

Still no dress...and other fun things

So today my dress is 26 days late but who is counting! I also got my sample mugs in the mail from discountmugs.com. They are actually much better quality than I expected and I am just trying to decide between the black or the clear mug. DFH doesn't think that any of his friends and family drinks chocolate or tea but he has no suggestions for a better favor so I can't conceive of something else. I was thinking about putting a 1 liner on the mug plus our name and wedding date.

I have not been able to make it to Ikea to explore decorations options although I want to go so badly! I have given myself until August 17 to get decorations finalized so I will have something soon...I promise. As of now, I have hired pretty much every vendor that I need except for the coordinator and the limo. What I am really needing to do is to shop for stuff on my list of things to buy. So I am going to need all of you to make sure we are shopping for something everytime we make a date during the next month ;-)

Work is still really busy and I can't see a light in the end of the tunnel but we have a new consultant so maybe that will smooth things out a bit.

3 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

So it sounds like we gonna have to fly to Spain b/c whats really good? I may not talk Spanish but I wouldn't have to speak for them to understand "you fin to get ur a** whopped"

Yeah mugs...i say black 1 liner and the date...is great... the name thing not so much...walkin around with a reminder that you 2 are married...i don't need it...hehehhe!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on, and I'm available to help you. Although, I don't know how beneficial I'll be with the distance thing, but if you can think of anything i'm here.

Unknown said...

Asign Thalia and Cathy to find the knock-off version of the air piece they have a good eye for the finer quality things in life, we may not find it in NJ. The black mug with white lettering should be nice. If your future husband relatives does not drink tea or chocolate I'm sure the will find something to drink and enjoy using the mug. I can schedule Marie and Gilean to help me with wraping the mug. Once per week call the bridal shop to check. Your friend in Kentucky can surch for bridal party gifts on line and send you or me the link to view. Ebony you and myself can make a trip to Ikea any day you are available. Tell Todd to get on the ball with the limo, this is something he an Ed (his only reliable attendant) can take care of, let them know that they should have some quotes by Aug. 10th. Reminded Eralda last night about the spanish music play list. Will remind Mike to have Loretta provide sample cake before they leave to CR on 8/14/07.