Wednesday, August 1, 2007

House

I have not done anything wedding related this weekend but I thank everyone for their generous offer of time...trust me you will be sick of me this month because I plan on getting alot done before I leave for California on the 27th (yes another training! gotta love the University world). So I actually have a signed contract from the seller...I still have attorney review and inspection before I can actually say we are buying a townhome.

It is in Newark, which is not for everyone, but we feel good about our decision. Hopefully we will close on by the 7th of September so that I can take advantage of the pool next door ;-) Also, there is a garage sale at my house in North Bergen this Sunday from 9am to 2pm just in case anyone is interested.

4 comments:

vlagrl said...

I want your kitchen!!! I'm going to have to make mine into something. You are sooo lucky!

adaobi said...

....cute. track lighting in the kitchen! ahhhh home sweet home....lol

chinleti said...

I like the townhouse alot!!!!!!!!!You go girl! Where is this place located? But anyhow, you know I will check you out when I visit with my three kids....Lol!!!

Unknown said...

Nice, very nice!!! Congratulations.