Sunday, August 26, 2007

Going back to Cali

I am heading off to California tomorrow on official NYU business (another training class, I love my job!). Hopefully I will get to go buy some wine while I am out there; I am all about the white merlot that I found with the Divas. But I digress; I did manage to get the tuxes settled once and for all as well as the Ceremony coordinator...score one for the bride! So it appears that Jahmil went and got fitted for his tux so Todd said he "guess" Jahmil is in the wedding. I personally did not see his name on the list at the Tux shop, whoever, he said he went to a different store. Hopefully that concludes my wedding party drama.

I ordered two Le Mystere bras online today because bluefly.com is having a $20 off sale...I am so excited! My sister found her dress so now I am down to one bridesmaid in need of clothing. I think we are in good shape. While I am gone I will not be totally slacking off...I will work on the programs (Ebony I swear I will!).

So when I return on Sunday, crunch time begins...I have a closing on the 5th, then I will deal with the move logistics and wrap up all the loose ends for the wedding. I am also going to have to finish getting my look together and maybe even schedule a massage and a facial.

1 comment:

ChingDiva said...

I like the new layout.

What exactly happened with the tuxes? I'll have to call for details.