Thursday, August 23, 2007

Groomsmen

With 6 weeks to go until the wedding, I believe that Todd has asked Jahmil not to be in it. I am not sure if he was serious or just said it because he was mad. Apparently, Todd has been asking Jahmil to get fitted for his tux for quite some time and Jahmil is always busy. In the mean time, he has asked his cousin Fred from Texas to get measured, which he did. Fred has faxed in his measurements to the store here in New Jersey. So I think we could have 5 groomsmen or no Jahmil.

This is so sad that both of us had friends drop out of our wedding...is it just us or does this happen to other people?

I have made further progress...I setup an appointment with a ceremony coordinator for Sunday at 1pm. She came highly recommended, I just hope that her fee is not too steep. Also, the chairs at the hotel are hunter green, which so do not go with anything else! But chaircovers would run me another $600. Todd and I talked about it and if we find an extra $600 we would rather put it towards getting a videographer (although I am perfectly ok with Tyson filming the wedding for me). So I say all of that to say that my chairs will not match the color scheme but hey there is open bar! you win some, you loose some.

3 comments:

vlagrl said...

Let's try and stay positive that they can work it out. It's amazing how many ugly things can rear their heads during wedding planning!

Lady Ebo said...

Poor chica...well hey these things happen...if we got to do a couple of lap dances one night to make $600 I'm down...hehehhehe!!! Anything 4 U!!!

But seriously, crap happens and nobody will really care once they know that there is an open bar...hehehe

LadyEboDiva said...

Poor chica...well hey these things happen...if we got to do a couple of lap dances one night to make $600 I'm down...hehehhehe!!! Anything 4 U!!!

But seriously, crap happens and nobody will really care once they know that there is an open bar...hehehe