Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Centerpieces

So I will take the silence about my centerpieces to mean that nobody liked them. That's cool though...I gotcha. Kristen showed me some more ideas for centerpieces and I really liked this one:


I think I may have an easier time finding a cake stand and some votives than the right candle shade. Wish me luck!

So the limo is booked and the favors have been ordered. I am trying to get as much done as possible this week since I will be off the grid next week in training.

2 comments:

chinleti said...

I like this centerpiece. Very classy and mature. I liked the other centerpieces though. Oh, I have been very much inspired by you with this whole blogging thing and have started my own at www.millardbellyblog.blogspot.com. Well TTYL. I order Serena's dress next Thurs

ChingDiva said...

Sorry, I was with you when you bought the things, so I figured you didn't need my opinion a second time. That being said, i really like the cake holder with votives thing. Nice!