Friday, August 17, 2007

Adventures in Wedding Shopping

So as you already know, I am all about buying stuff this month. Ebony was kind enough to convince me to stop watching Sex and the City on Monday to order some silk flowers for my hair and to look at centerpieces. I think that she now fully grasps what a hard time I have been having with them. So we found this store called Jamali Garden on 28th st. and I took Tyana on a trek through the world of fake flowers and decorations. We ended up buying a set of the glass cubes below to test out. They are only 6 inches high so they look kinda low on the table. I am still questionable on them but I haven't found anything else that fits my vision. I really should have just went to the store with a blank slate because really, the stuff that I see in Magazines is not for real life weddings! Lesson learned.


My Friend Juli is letting me borrow her basket and pillow (bless her soul) and I am fixing to buy a fuscia guestbook on The Knot along with a knife and Isle Runner and a Mailbox. I think that covers all the ceremony knick knacks!

1 comment:

chinleti said...

So you have the ring and bible pillow? Also, you CAN have what you see in the magazines in your wedding. It just takes a little patience and creativity. Remember, my wedding, I got out of modern bride, so it is possible. If you need help, let me know.