Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Starving!

I was reading a book and it says that you tend to eat more with little boys so I have more information to support my theory…today I had a papaya smoothie, a Tamal and Coffee for breakfast and I have already snacked on a banana and oatmeal and I am still hungry! I will be surprised if its not a boy. So far I am only up 1.5 lbs, hopefully I will be able to gain another 1.5 lbs in the next 3 weeks to close out the first trim on track. I love food but eating on demand is really a job!

1 comment:

chinleti said...

Wow...I think your blog is going to become my newest addiction again...lol. Omg you too? With my girls, I could like barely keep anything down and had to force myself to eat, but for some reason, it is like I have to keep eating and eating and eating...I feel like such a pig! I was 120 when I started and last time I jumped on my scale, I went up to like 132 although my OB is saying that my weight gain begins from the time I am 10 weeks and I was 126 then. But I eat everything. Though now I am trying to just eat healthy foods and try to exercise...