Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Post Holiday Diet

It is that time of the year ladies, time for me to dispose of all the cookies and the eggnog and dive full speed ahead in my post holiday diet. I have pretty much resigned myself that this will happen every year for the rest of my life unless somebody comes up with a diet pill that doesn't kill or cause "oily discharge"...hehe! Also, because I am a newlywed, I am more subceptible to overeating because I have so many shiny new things in my kitchen.

I have replaced the raisin and potato bread with honey-flax seed bread, bought yogurt, bananas and cocoa pebbles...all my favorite diet foods. I am drinking 32 ounces of water a day, I need to get up to 64 but my its so hard! As you all know, I don't do starvation so my diets comprise of how much food I can eat and stay within the1500 calories that I am allowed per day ;-) I also have to confess to not having gone to the gym in like a month, which is great because when I go tomorrow (I had issues with my card) my "exercise-and-diet-resistant" body fat will be shocked. I am also going to sign up for swimming again (no laughing) and yoga if I can find $50 somewhere because relaxation is not something that I do well. BTW, I took down the Christmas tree last night...it was fun while it lasted! I leave you with scenes from Christmas 07.
the Tree....
Chillin at the cookie swap
Joshua's first visit
Thalia and me at Rolf's sipping on spiked eggnog...good times!
The bartender at Rolf's

4 comments:

vlagrl said...

HEHE!! Does Wendy's alli leave discharge? She's a huge fan but I'm not into using that stuff...

Look at Joshua looking cookied out n he didn't even get any!!

LadyEboDiva said...

Hehehehee!! Discharge...ur crazy. WEll I got a challenge for you that may make the weight come off a bit faster... go down to 1200 calories. I saw it on some website.

chinleti said...

Hey Addis! Long time and we have not spoken. But I am happy to see that all is going well. Good luck with your post holiday diet. Also, have you tried the Abs diet? I was on it for a while, and it was working, but then I got pregnant and had to stop. But it's good. I hope we can meet up sometime. TTYL!!!

NJDiva said...

What is the abs diet? I am going to try 1200 calories...but 1500 will be my fail safe. Apparently there is a oily discharge if you eat too much fat.