Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1 down, 99 to go!

I just wrote my first thank you card for the wedding you guys. You have no idea how difficult it is to do these...especially since my handwriting sucks! The thing is that I want to be truly able to convey to people who grateful I am for their time and generousity and it is pretty difficult to gauge whether or not a note sounds grateful enough. I know that people work hard for their money because I most certainly do so I take it seriously. Leave it up to me to get stressed out about showing the proper level of gratitude!

I know that some people live for this stuff but getting married has led me to realize how much of a behind the scenes person I am. It was really far more attention than I have ever had in life. I am extremely grateful and it will take me a long time to fully thank everyone so I would like to take this opportunity to renounce any further festivities in my name until my 70th Birthday. By then I ought to have gotten the last celebration out of my system. Yes, that includes baby showers should I decide to have children; I grew up in Costa Rica so I know that all a kid really needs is some diapers, a bottle and some onesies which I will pick up at Target en route to the hospital...ok, maybe a car seat since its ilegal to ride around with them in someone's lap...hehe.

4 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

Hehehehee...wow. parents have a BMW, but baby has no clothes, just onesies...hehehhehe!! I love it

NJDiva said...

LOL!!!We are hoodrich, make no mistakes about that ;-)

ChingDiva said...

Clown. LOL, ain't that the truth.

chinleti said...

you so funny, girl. This ain't siquirres. Onesies on the way to the hospital....you too much. Anyday you do decide to conceive, let me know so I can educate you on the basics of baby necessity. LOL