Monday, May 14, 2007

Photography update

I forgot to add this to my previous post so here goes:

I got an e-mail from Angela on Friday night saying that she would need to reschedule to June 3rd (sigh). A friend of my mom's brother-in-law wants to do our photography but I am not to certain about him because he has like 4 different jobs and its really a hobby for him not a career. My mother is going to call her friend to find out how he felt about his wedding pictures since this guy did them as well. So there you have it...still no photographer.

It's really my fault because I did not investigate the cost ahead when I was budgeting the wedding so I had no idea that established wedding photographers will run you $4,000! So I need to figure out if I want to wait it out with Angela but I am going to keep looking until then or if I am going to find a way to come up with another $2k to have some more options.

3 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

I like format change..just thought I would tell you.

I hope evrything works out as far a photographer... I wish she wasn't being a flake b/c she's so nice, but a DIVA need to make sure she got someone taking her pic on her day.

chinleti said...

Hey Adidas, I could try to look up some photographers for you and you could just give them a call. I believe I have some names of some with flexible packages, but excellent photography.

ChingDiva said...

Just because he's an amateur doesn't mean that he's horrible. Look, see if you can see the pics he took. It can't hurt.