Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beautiful Shoes!!

On a whim I stopped in at Charles David again this Saturday with Ebony and Lakshmi in tow and I found them...my shoes!
They were on sale 20% off, you know I love a bargain. So shoes...check, invitations...check, Pottery Barn and Macys Registry...check. Now I have a brand new set of to-do list item...there is still not end in sight to this list!
I must note on my own before you start talking abou me, yes, I have 1 casual china set on each registry...I initially chose the one at Pottery Barn, then I saw the set at Macys. Now I can't decide which one I like better!
I also know that I went a bit overboard with gadgets on my Macys' Registry ;-) But they are things that I always wanted (a garlic press, egg slicer...oh my!) and they create a plethora of affordable gift options. Plus I get a discount at the end to buy what's left, so it will make my black friday shopping a fun experience.

2 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

Holla...those shoes are bangin!!!Makes me want a pair...hehehe!! I should stop b/c I bought a pair of shoes too...Hehee!!

ChingDiva said...

Good, now you can practice in them from now til the wedding.

You would want a bunch of gadgets, lol, you are such a nerd!

We still love you though, lol.