Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ladies we have a dress and a registry!

With exactly 146 days to go, the mother of the bride has found her dress and it is fabulous!
We also went to Macys and put one of the registries together; Thalia will join me at the Pottery Barn in two weeks to finish the next one. I can't believe I registered for China! I always thought I would just wait to get my mother's when she inevitably got tired of her. But I did like how everything came together and I do want to be able to reach for the "good" dishes every so often (hopefully more that my grandmother, whose good dishes I have eaten on once, when I was nine, haha!).



I did find some possible shoes but they are 4 inches high and I was really struggling with them. I need to consider if 5 months is enough for me to develop the grace that has eluded my adult life thus far...

Finally, I have to confess that I had a Johnny Rockets shake....so good! I will be doing 45 minutes on the eliptical Machine on Tuesday to compensate but it was well worth it. Here is completely random picture of me and the girls in California having fun. I wish we could get together more often but it takes a miracle of God to find an opening in everyone's schedule! Too bad we don't all live in the same neighborhood because I sure enough would be at somebody's front step when they g0t home ;-)

3 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

I so wished we lived in the same neighborhood too. We could do morning walks together, I could come to your house and eat your Carne Asada...hehehe!! It would be sooo Awesome.

Tell mom she looks stunning in that dress...she better go!!!
China...ummm well you know I'm good for a paper plate...hehehhehe!!! But I know a DIVA would do 1 day in her life..hehhe!!
As far as the shoes I think you could do it...buy them and walk in them at home do your dishes, clean your house, wash your clothes, cook your food, do the do...hehehe!!! But you sooo could do it...your a DIVA!!!

chinleti said...

Wow! Praise the Lord, your mom got her dress. Its very sexy and elegant. I am glad to see that you are making some progress. As you can see, the registry does take time to do. So, i am glad that it is being done early and that you can really take your time to see what you want. :-)

ChingDiva said...

Dress is fly.

Your mom is always Diva'd out.

Good china, we have to eat on it after the wedding! LOL