Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas break


I feel extremely lucky to have a job that actually closes down the last week of the year so I can chill. I was in pajamas until 11 am today and I only left my house to drop of some returns at the Post Net store...it felt so utterly decadent! Aside from reading through the New York Times and watching daytime TV, I managed to finally order my summer cruise pictures from Kodak Gallery and I completed my Target Registry (it's public now). I think the Registry has more stuff than I absolutely need but not so much that my house will be overrun by stuff. My cousin has promised to come help me transform my beloved purple guest room into the room that I will let Zoe borrow while she is underage ;)

Christmas was great with lots of relatives from out of town and delicious of tamales and black cake. We also had a big breakfast for like 3 days straight but unfortunately the recession brunch did not take place this year due to a scheduling conflict. So for the rest of this week, my plans are to check references for daycares, figure out the July Costa Rica trip, work on my wedding album ( I totally plan on getting it done before valentine's day) and getting a pedicure to start of the new year on the right foot. I am also giving some thought to getting pictures taken...I really just want one good picture for Zoe to have. So I am not sure if it's worth the money or if we could have a DIY moment.


The year and decade is almost over and I am not sure if anything will happen to update you on before then. I have no doubt that 2010 is going to be just as action packed and filled with the unexpected so I am going to rest up and get ready!

4 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

You look sooooooo good in the top!!! You're def one of the Hott Prego women in NYC/NJ.

I definitely missed Christmas with the Crooks this year but as you know I had my own interesting time with the Bradfords...LOL LOL!!

Costa Rica...so definitely ready for that trip since Mr. Bradford asked about it and i realized that woman never emailed me back....LOL!!

I wanna be down with transforming the room Zoe is allowed to stay in, but her Titi will be transforming her whole apt for the real estate photographer to come in a take pics. It's happening Chez Ebo's will be going up for sale in 2weeks. HOLLA!!!!!!

I will be raiding the target list...and prbably get stuff u didnt even ask for b/c technically although we have munckins in our group...Zoe is offcially teh 1st Baby Diva...I love it!!!

chinleti said...

Hey as I said from your last post like twice (lol) you look soo good! I definitely agree with Ebony! LOL! P.S. I don't know if you know or if Ebony (of course) would know....um when is the shower? ttyl ciao

ChingDiva said...

It's your last trimester!!!!!!

NJDiva said...

No baby showers for moi but thanks for asking. It is the final trimester...wuh-huh!