Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Said bye to the dress and 22 week photo

My crazy time is almost over so I should have much better updates in weeks to come. Today I finally went to donate my wedding dress to charity so I was a little sad to see it go but it is going to a good cause and I won’t be using it again. In retrospect, while I loved the dress, I sure wish I would have stuck to my plans and been practical about how much I spent. It’s ok ; my confidence in my own gut instinct has grown a lot in the last 2 years, which is great because I totally need it now.

Here is a picture of me at 22 weeks…I know am posting it 3 weeks after the fact but a sister has been busy! I have gained 1.5 lbs since this picture so you aren’t missing much ;) I totally killed some KFC extra crispy last week…for the first time in the 10 years we are together I asked Todd for fried chicken, what a milestone!


3 comments:

vlagrl said...

Awww!!

I hope to see you during this downtime. I could use some jerz in my life.

chinleti said...

Aww you look so cute!!!

chinleti said...

Ooh girl!! Your belly looks so nice and cute!! I'm like so jealous!!