Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Morning random commentary

A funny thing happened on my way to work today...I got on the train and realized that I had no wallet! I had not train pass and no money at all...how reliant I truly am on my wallet. So I had to call DH and have him drive my wallet to Penn Station New York so I could get to work and back home today. It didn't feel funny at the moment but now I have to shake my head and smile because I am the only person that ends up in these scenarios.

One of the things I really wanted to get done this winter was to finally get my wedding album done. The owner of the studio that I contracted with is a looser and went out of business so I never got my album. I was able to find the photographer who actually did my pictures and he is willing to do the album for the small amount of ...$1750. Yup, that's right, $1750. That will get me 30 pages with 60 pictures. He is a great guy and I have no doubt that his work is worthy but unfortunately my work isn't compensated at that level and it takes me some time to earn that much money. Whoever thought of making weddings into a business was plain ol' genius!

I am really looking forward to the weekend because I have been feeling cranky the last few days...like I literally told the online customer support person at best buy "I really don't' want be transferred, please cancel my order and I will do it some other time!" I usually have lots of patient for customer support people but I just can't be bothered. I think I just need some time to just chill and do what I feel like doing. I am going to go to Yoga and the beautician tomorrow and then I am just going to relax at home taking down my Christmas tree. On Monday I am off but I have a pretty lengthy doctor's appointment after which I totally plan on going to look at a stroller. I am still on the fence as to whether I really need a stroller but I am going to take a look and see how motivated I feel ;)

1 comment:

LadyEboDiva said...

You're a hott mess. I luv it.

This isnt Costa Rica...get the stroller...LOL LOL LOL!!!