Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update on sofa and my whereabouts

So we might be nearing a compromise on the sofa saga. I have found something modern that looks comfortable and at 89" long has a good size. Ladies, I present the Loring by Room and Board:
When I return from LA we will have to go and do the comfort test to see if I can order the sofa and get on with my life. Speaking of which, for the first in 7 years that I have been travelling for business DH has decided that he actually wants to come with me! I usually have somebody to come with me on my trips but usually not him so I am hoping he enjoys the one perk of my job. Ok, I gotta go because I promised to post my Columbia pictures on Facebook two months after the fact. I know, I am horrible at keeping up with my pics and my postings but I am trying to do better.

No comments: