Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A change of scenary...rugs!

So if you haven't been to my home in a while...here is a picture of my living room when we first moved in:




Here is a more recent picture



since this picture was taken, i have painted the walls with the same color in flat to remove the gloss and moved the couch to the wall. I am now looking to replace all the furniture plus the accesorize...cause I want it to make me happy when I walk in :o)


Since I cannot bring myself to order a sofa yet...I have been looking at rugs. As you know, we are not the neatest people...we spill stuff so I need something safe ;-)

















If you find other picks, please post the link by all means! On a side note, I finally got some 8x10 wedding pictures that I ordered to put somewhere in the house. Do you think its tacky to put wedding pictures in the living room? or should I reserve them for my bedroom and hallway upstairs?

No comments: