Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mini-Rant about the animals in my life

So I was watching this documentary on HBO while in California about how pigs are raised in cages and they bang themselves up against cages because they want to roam free. You know I eat anything that is dead but I always assumed that my food was being treated good enough :-/ Now I had to put on my activist hat and send a message to trader Joe's asking them to confirm if I can rest assured that all my meat in humanely treated. You just can't trust anyone anymore these days...you assume that everyone is trying to do the decent thing but truth is...a lot of people will do anything to make an extra buck. So I already pay $4lb to ensure that my chicken has no hormones, now I have something else to worry about...Dios mio!

No comments: