Sunday, March 29, 2009

Curtains!

I am very grateful to DH for getting the curtains up in less than a 2 weeks! I finall settled on tan velvet-like panels and htey have really made an impact on the look of the place. The purple is now a background color and the brown chairs do not look as dark anymore. The curtain hunt took more than a year because I could not figure out what color and then when I settled on a color, I had a hard time finding ones that I could afford. I needed 9 panels for my living room and while Pottery Barn and West Elm had beautiful options..at $50-$100 per panel it was just not conceivable. Finally, Target came through with $30 panels with grommets which I totally dig.


1 comment:

chinleti said...

Oooh beautiful girl! I need you to be my interior decorator when I (singular) buy my first home...lol. How have you been? Its been like a little over a month now..I didn't know that you still were bloggin on the love jones, so I will have something to keep up with more interesting than these reality shows...hope to talk with you and hang out very soon! Ciao! Leticia