Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Look what I found...

I read about this blog in my NY Magazine and I just had to go check it out:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

It is funny!...certainly helps to have some humor in your life when you have to wake up and drop DH of to make his 7:15 Flight as I just did. So what to do during my next 3 days of freedom...I will be of course eating in bed and watching Harry Potter and Chick-Flicks to my hearts content! Maybe when we get old we will be one of those strange couples who each get their own apartment; there is something to be said for having your own space!

I have an office Party tonight (one of my co-workers made wine so of course we have to party) and beautician on Friday (yes, there will be wine there as well). Its a good thing that I have access to free events because as you all know, my budget is $40 per week until paying for this long drawn-out Costa Rica trip is done.

2 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

Where do u find this stuff....i so will be checking this blog out...hehhehe!!

vlagrl said...

Love, love, LOVE this blog! Separate apts diva! Maybe separate rooms and a bedroom you share together?