Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Very Important

I finally moved yesterday, which in itself was a crazy experience but I am so happy to be in my new house. So you know I have to tell you all about what happened this weekend:

Let's start of with how I had Todd to pick up the painters on Friday to paint the house but they don't speak english and he doesn't speak spanish! So here I am in the middle of my hair trial trying to mediate between Todd and the painters...just too funny! I went to home depot five million times this weekend to get stuff for the house and I had someone come in an scrub the bathroom and the kitchen. In the middle of this all, FedEx lost my moving boxes! They said that they dropped them off at my back door...but I don't have a back door. Anywho, Todd and I scrambled to find some boxes yesterday and we got all packed and moved with the help of the movers. Before the movers got to our new home, they had their own bit of drama getting stuck under an overpass and having a portion of their roof ripped off (I don't have to pay for that though). Boxes: $60, Professional help for 8 hours $780....not having to spend 2 weeks packing myself...Priceless!

Ok, so now that I am finished with my move and manged to find a toothbrush and some clothing in my 50 boxes...back to wedding planning. Lakshmi so kindly reminded me that I have less than 3 weeks to go...Dios mio! So the most important things on my list this week are to find someone (anyone!) to do the make-up, get my marriage license and finalize my guest count...I am still missing 56 answers. BTW, still not certain about my hair or jewelry...get your life together Addis!

5 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

Okay Addis,

We got this....I promise!!!! Just breath and we will make it happen.

vlagrl said...

One huge step accomplished! You and DFH have a new happy home to live in and make your newlywed memories in. Relish in the accomplishment and then focus everything on the wedding. It's not nearly as bad as you think. Remember...YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED GIRL!! You got Todd's big ass for life!

chinleti said...

Lol that's funny. Don't worry. you'll do it. did you check MAC? Oh, Paul is coming. He's gonna buy his plane ticket this week. There was an error on his address its actually 350 Mt. Zion Rd. not blvd i just found this out today. Congrats on your new house. Enjoy it girl! Every square inch Lol!!!!

LadyEboDiva said...

OMG...Lakshmi...ur Freakin Hilarious...Hehehehehe!!!

ChingDiva said...

LMAO