Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Getting on Track

ok, I am back and I have exactly five minutes to update y'all before my next meeting. Life is just crazy right now...just the way I like it! I did find a flower for my hair in Cali but I made no attempts at the Program. I gave Todd some things on the list to take care of and gave him specific deadlines to get them done. I have also schedule all necessary appointments for this month with the exception of the Make-up person (I really haven't done anything about this yet). Closing is on Monday and I already booked a mover for the 17th. We decided to just pay someone to pack because really, neither one of us has any free time to speak of. I just need to find someone to clean and paint next week and we will be doing well.

We did go look at some wedding bands for Todd and I have an idea as to what he wants. I just need to find the time to make it out to the Jeweler. I also got my order from Bluefly and I am very pleased with my purchases. Thanks God for the internet! I would not have any clothing and I certainly could not plan a wedding without it. Ok, that's it for now.

3 comments:

chinleti said...

Hey addis, for makeup, might I suggest a MAC makeup artist to do your makeup? They come right to where you are and do a divalicious job. An artist did my sister in law's make up and it was fabulous. But then again, MAC does know how to do its thing. I really do highly recommend them.

LadyEboDiva said...

I ditto the Mac Make-up Artist... when we go to the mall Saturday you should definitely go talk to someone.

Happy your back... and I will help light the fire under your ass to keep going...my treat...heheheh

vlagrl said...

Ummm....will you be able to buy his ring and take it home on the spot? If not, you gotta move on this otherwise the reverend is gonna ask "may i have the rings please?" and your gonna say "ummmm...it didn't come in yet!"