Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pictures

I am back! No more west coast for me this year. So I wanted to post some links to pictures because I know I won't have any free time tomorrow.

First, here is the link to the photographer photos. Not everyone likes them but I happen to like the pictures. I really wanted to focus on candid shots rather than 200 formal poses and I certainly got that...I can't wait to put the final album together.

http://www.saffronstudio.morephotos.com/mp_includes/index.asp

password: crojon07

I plan to send the link out to all guests as soon as I muster the energy to type up all of their e-mail addresses. The pictures do cost more than snapfish or photo gallery but its a photographer so that is what their prices are...I hope guests wont find it too terrible to spend $12 for a 5x7 that they really like. If you just want a couple of 4X6 though you can just wait until I get the cd. My cd will have low-resolution images that can print out to a 4x6. The photographer has the high resolution images that can print out in poster size. I do plan on buying my high resolution images but not this year ;-) Just in case anyone was wondering, I do plan on sending a wallet size picture out with the thank you cards and I am committed to getting them out before the year ends.

Links to Honeymoon Pics:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=7ix2yrd.a04dxnu1&x=0&y=mwp9nn

4 comments:

chinleti said...

The candid pics were real nice! I believe that I shall be ordering some. I really liked the honeymoon pics. Very cute!

vlagrl said...

I cannot believe your daisy tracker is tracking to your next anniversary!

NJDiva said...

Well I needed something to remind me that we only get to be newlyweds for this year so I may as well enjoy!

chinleti said...

Let me know when you get the CD (re: 4x6 pictures). At first, when I was reading it, I don't know why I thought it was 7.5 cents a print instead of $7.50. I guess it was the way I read it but you were right, it is mad expensive. Anywho, I made a list in favorites of favorite shots. But we do this whenever we meet up or so. TTYL