Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Colors and Other Updates

I haven't posted in like a week because I was conflicted over my colors. The whole thing is bizarre really, why are colors so damn important anyway? Anywho, I have decided to switch my Bridesmaids dresses to black satin. That will make it easy for everyone to find a dress that they like. We will then weave in Fuscia and any other color we see fit. But I don't really have to worry about decorations yet...wuh-huh!

I have been making some progress on the DJ end. So far I got one quote and two mixes from a DJ in NJ and I should be getting a quote and a mix from CT soon. I hope to get the DJ wrapped up before our next meeting on March 3rd.

Don't forget about our March 3rd at 4:30 pm in North Bergen meeting ladies! I will post more details on that next week. For my part, I visited the BCBG store this week and they had one black A-line dress on clerance ($120) that I liked. I will be visiting Lord and Taylors this week. I am also going to hit up David's Bridal and some other stores in Jersey with Shell and Ebony on Monday. Ok, that's all for now.

1 comment:

vlagrl said...

OH NO!!! Does this mean I can't wear black to the wedding?! It's my groups standard to wear all black. Please let me know if we have to change it up.

Congrats Ebo! Love the dress.