Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Addis' Dress Exploration

So here we are @ David's Bridal with all the other people who are getting married and they are trying on HORRIBLE dresses. Clearly they don't have the sense of style we possess...hehhee!! And why is Mama Crooks giving me that look you ask...hmmm who knows we all had a slick mouth watching people put on those dresses.


Ok, so this is the first dress, i believed Addis liked the top part...but when we found out that, that dress is used for Qunicieneras or however you spell that we all just about said NO


Now this dress Addis's mom thought her grandmother would absolutely love this dress b/c it definitely had that hispanic flair to it. I don't think Addis was to fond, but she didn't hate it. If the bottom wasn't tule she said it might have worked,especially with the train.



This is Tyana playing the fool...hehehhe!!!Ty and Shell, were entertaining themselves while Addis was trying on the dresses. I was helping put the beast of dresses on her. You don't realize how heavy and how much work you put into it.



Now, this dress had the "Coming to America" train...hehehe!! I believe Addis, didn't like this dress to much,it was the halter part, and the train had these flowers attached to it...a hott mess.


This dress was definitely a WINNER. She had the slender thing, plus a detachable train. Mama Crooks said it was her I'm a WOMAN dress. And she was definitely all woman. Ya'll know she ain't got no hips but she shonuff had some here. But the bonus was the dress made Addis have something we never see....not a butt....a BOOTYLICIOUS ASS...hehhee!! Todd's gonna be like "Damn, look at my baby's ASS. I know I made the best choice in marrying a woman with intelligence, beauty, and a Beyonce Booty"




Last but not least, this dress Addis liked as well, the train, and the fit.



So there ya'll go. It was a lot of fun. I'll be there with you Thursday with my GUCCI bag and the Chanel Glasses...cause they don't know how to treat black people until you show them you could get anything they got...cause it damn sure ain't hard. I'll catch that "I'm rich BITCH "attitude real quick if they try any of that mess the bride.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok its time you pared down the look your going for with this dress.

My opinon skip the Scarlet O'Hara just come from Tara look. If you need to put a hoop on to wear the dress JUST SAY NO! Mrs. C a little help here. And TULLE ??? not unless what your having is a recital.

Fitted on top, bootylicious works and a nice train, that can make it all the way inside the church. Unless your having the wedding in a Cathedrale (I may have missed that discussion).

And again just my personal opinion the dress on the page that is just slightly offwhite ... eggshell, Ludicris, Terrence Howard, or Shemar Moore brown ... (sorry I digress)is a better color for people of colour, and again works with the season.