Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Favor links and photos!

Again, things I'm tossing out there that we might be could do for Addis.


Have you guys ever seen the bridal party favors? They're so cheesy! LOL, I'm not giving you people any of that, and I know my girl Addis will not get them either.

Now I know this will not be happening for Addis and Todd's wedding but I thought it was pretty funny.
























Yes, it is a pink PT Cruiser limo, aka, the baby hearse!


LOL, I don't see it happening for Love Jones though.


This is a photo of a chocolate and pink themed wedding, but again just for idea purposes.



The pots on the tables were provided by the bride. Looks like we'd be painting post ladies!


And these for the shower.


LOL, I clearly have nothing to do.



As long as we aren't wearing this monstrosity:


Velvet and pink satin! THE HORROR!


And have y'all heard of this theme of monogrammed cakes? Per example:

That is just ugly. That black looks crazy on that cake.

Ok, this was supposed to be helpful, but took a trip down my twisted mind. LOL, I'm going to stop now.

1 comment:

LadyEboDiva said...

That dress is hot Ching...maybe we should wear the same dress...hehehehe!!