Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Next Meeting and Other Stuff

  • I am rescheduling our next meeting to order dresses to Saturday March third. This will give us enough time to finalize our research and settle on the options
  • Kristen, I am going to stop by your job on Friday the 2nd of February to drop off the color swatches that Tyana and I will hopefully find tomorrow.
  • This is the website for the photographer that I really liked: http://www.figtreeproductions.com/index.html their packages start at $4,000 so there is not a chance that I would get them....who would have thought that wedding pictures could be so expensive?

7 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

So I guess we will be taking the pictures with polaroids...hehehhe!!!

LadyEboDiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LadyEboDiva said...

Hey Addis in my date book I have March 3rd as taking pics of you and Todd for the save the date magnet. What time would you like to come to NJ to take the pics.

adaobi said...

Crooks, heard a radio advert for chocolate brides and thought of you! Check out this site...may be helpful..
http://chocolatebrides.com/chocolate.htm.

adaobi said...

oh that picture of you and Todd is great...(except for the white guy in the background)

NJDiva said...

humm..I did not notice him before...damn!

ChingDiva said...

That's great.