Thursday, March 8, 2007

I will get something accomplished any day now!

As you all probably know, I am way behind on my to do list. I am currently focusing on getting Save-the-Date cards out as well as finding a dress. Here are my two save the date card finalist, they are awaiting input from Mr. Jones:








I have three more dress stops on my schedule before I decide if I am buying a dress from some store or simply waiting until I find a dress that I like on Ebay. My only issue with the ebay dress is finding a seamstress to adjust and iron the dress. Don't panick, all of the dresses that I am looking at now are under $1500. There was a time that I thought $1500 was an obscene amount of money for a garment...but suddenly it doesn't seem so bad!
Here is the dress at Bridal Elegance that I am hoping to try on:
Here are my picks at R&K Bridal:



2 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

Ok I like the 1st card to keep with the Fushia and black theme. Also the dresses are great. I definitely like the ball gown one, it reminds me of the one I shed a tear for. Are those any of the dresses I sent you on Ebay??

Unknown said...

I like the brown card with the tree very symbolic of growht and the fall theme of the wedding. The hot pink nahhhh too Muffy and Buffy if you know what I mean.

Oh and what is the date again ???