Sunday, July 6, 2008

Can somebody send me on What not to Wear?

I had yet another exciting couple of hours of working on the weekend...I bore myself thinking about my life at the moment. At least I get to watch the "What Not to Wear" show all afternoon. They had this CPA on today who was such a pain in the a*** and I am wondering why can't I be on the show and get a makeover + $5000? I would be the most pleasant person ever and I would have a ball. Although it will be tough to go on a shopping spree without Ebo..sniff, sniff. You know that my house consumes all my shopping money so can somebody please help me get a makeover? Do you want to risk me becoming the... gasp (dramatic pause) wife who let herself go?

Ok, I am going to take a nap now and I am not cooking today either, I am going to be self-indulgent for a few hours ;-)

2 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

It's so sad that you would even consider shopping w/o me.

chinleti said...

Girl, please do not let yourself go. And if you do feel like you are slipping, please call me. Yo, if you see the sexy shit hanging in my closet you would be like, but stop, girl are you single again or something? LOL! But hey at least you know how to prioritize. Speaking of which, I need help with my finances. Desperately. Um...I think i misplaced the book you lent me. But I will find it. Sorry.