Monday, July 14, 2008

Next stop DR

So I managed to find a ticket to Puerto Plata that was non-stop on Friday night. It was still $426 but much better than what I have seen up until that point. I am now looking for a hotel that I don't have to pay for until I get there. I sure hope he appreciates this...I have never even thought about treating somebody to a vacation until I got married. We usually keep all gifts below $100 because the object of this relationship was not for either of us to go broke ;-) Y'all know that I would have booked myself on two trip with that money...hehe!

I am going to call his mother and Eric to come up with a way of getting him to take those days off and still be surprised. I don't really know his boss so I can't e-mail him but I can tell his mom to come up with a family trip to South Carolina or something. Stay tuned because you never know who I need to drag into the plot!

3 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

Two trips...and food would be covered hehehe

vlagrl said...

I stayed at Wyndham Tangerine All Inclusive near Puerto Plata. Beach is a little rough there but Sousa beach is very calm. You can look into hotels there as well or take cab over just not the crazy bus! The room was nice with a good view. Food was pretty good, I was a fan of the tres leches at the Mexican restaurant. That hotel had a horse guy right there to take you down beach. That experience is the one I try to have everytime. Nothing but a slow walk along beach in peace and harmony...clearly you could do it without the horse...

I can do some hunts online for you but I don't know about the not paying until you get there...

vlagrl said...

WAIT! Loveena knows someone who stayed here. The price looks mighty right to me!! You can get a suite, it's not all-inclusive, I prefer non all inclusives. I couldn't find any notes on tripadvisor on it.

www.sosuabythesea.com