Friday, February 5, 2010

Let it Snow!

I am hoping for snow tomorrow so that I can stay home and get stuff done on my to-do list (so geeky, I know). I have 4 boxes of baby clothes to sort through and a box of baby toys in addition to working my Costa Rica trip and taxes. I am going to focus on getting my taxes and Costa Rica taken care of because I still have plenty of time to actually convert my guest room.

We did get our "pallet" of diapers...48 boxed containing 160 diapers each! DH managed to stack them up really high in the garage...I will try to get a picture when I get home today

I don't think I do a good job at 'acting' pregnant... my male co-workers make weekly comments about me not really being pregnant because I am too happy. I also made another lady almost choke on her coffee when someone asked me about movement and I said it looks like 'alien' to me when she moves :o) I dont' like people feeling sorry for me and I like to be silly...my bad son, my bad.

1 comment:

LadyEboDiva said...

HA! Make'em choke Diva!! It does look alien like...you said look alien like when ur tummy moves not ur child was an alien...LOL!!
People don't listen.. LOL!

Diapers Galore!!! Go Todd for biulding the diaper wall.

Let me know when you start putting the room ur lending to Zoe together...I'll help you!!
Smooches, Ebo