Saturday, June 14, 2008

No Beach time in my future

I am sitting at home on a Saturday night working...how depressing. It just hit me a moment ago how far behind I really am on my projects. I have permission from my boss to take 6 Fridays off this summer but I just don't see how that would be possible given how far behind I really am on my two major projects. The biggest problem for me is that I have so much always going on at the office but I need to concentrate to truly get ahead on my work. So I have put myself on punishment and I will be making no more plans for fun stuff until I am caught up on my work. Furthermore, I will be scheduling two 12 hour days at the office for myself each week to get caught up.

My summer was off to such a great start...maybe I will get caught up in time to have a fun August. Until then, here is DH and I at the beach Memorial day weekend. I will need to print these out and put them at my desk because it may be the closest that I can get to the beach until I get my work life in order.


3 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

poor baby....I'll bring you lunch on fridays

NJDiva said...

I appreciate it! MAybe you just need to hook me up to an IV so that I don't have to stop what I am doing.

vlagrl said...

I think I may have to just show up to your job one of these days after class and announce you are taking lunch!