Sunday, March 9, 2008

Random Things

Hi All,
I am happy to report that I got more thank you cards done this week and I am now down to like 15 not counting the wedding party. I did thank you notes and gifts to the wedding party before the wedding so I just need to mail everyone pictures. My goal is to get all wedding stuff done before I leave to CR because once I get back it is almost summer and I will be totally unmotivated. I know that my postings are sporadic because I have no free time thanks to work but what's a girl gonna do? I made the decision to marry for love instead of for mone so sucky work weeks are all part of the deal...hehe!
I still only have one wall in my entry way painted which is soo sad! I also am thinking about creating a little garden on my balcony...why? I killed bamboo before but we aint gonna talk about that. So I leave you with a snapsjot from superbowl at the Jones house....



2 comments:

chinleti said...

You killed bamboo? Wait...was that the same bamboo that you had me babysit that time? I hope not. But how could you kill it when all it needed was water? LOL! Well, good luck with your garden and grill on the balcony. :-). When you going to CR?

NJDiva said...

I will be gone for 3 weeks starting on April 21st.