Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update

So I went to Thalia's Jeweler yesterday and I ordered a ring for Todd, yeay! I also got started on the wedding program thanks to Lakshmi who refused to have me lounging around not doing wedding stuff on her watch (thank you!). Still trying to pull the centerpieces together with Kristen's help so hopefully that will be done soon too.

As you guys know, I had my closing this Monday. We are moving next Monday and we are not quite sure how we are going to pull it off but I did hire professional help and I ordered boxes online...thank God for the internet! I also had my utilities connected, scheduled cable and forwarded my mail...obviously I have done this too many times.

I really need someone to take charge of the welcome packets for the out of town guest because I really haven't done it. Here is what I think they need:
  • Travel information to get to the city from the Newark Marriott Airport by bus.
  • Some points of interest in the city and how to get there by train (be sure to include shopping options)
  • A list of exhibits or any events taking place on Saturday.
  • A list of restaurants in Newark for eating and address and phone number (maybe IHOP and places in Iron bound).
  • Anything else cool that you can think off.
  • I will provide a list of our favorite restaurants in the area as well.

Just send me the word document and I will print out. Also, does anyone know where I can buy subway maps?

Ok, gotta go to the gym now so that I can get home at a decent time. XOXO

2 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

As per our discussion today I will hook u up with the travel thingy thing...just give me a due date.

Smooches, Ebo

chinleti said...

Serena's dress arrives sept 20th yay!!!! I will also let you know the passage that I will be reading for the wedding so you can put it in the program. ;-) ttyl