Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update on Decorations, Limo and Invitations

I did go to Whole Foods this weekend and met a somewhat interesting person in the florist department but I don't think that is going to work. I also met with a florist in Roselle Park on Sunday who promised to get back to me with pricing by yesterday but I am still waiting. On the positive side of things, Adaobi, Ebony and Lakshmi helped me to develop a real plan for decorations so I am feeling better about that. So now I just need to find a limo and order favors and I should be in good shape for now.

The invitations have already arrived and they are in my house awaiting to be shipped. At some point in the near future I will go to the post office to figure out exactly how crazy my postage bill is going to be.

My boss just let me know today that the inital scope of my project that is due to roll-out in September is bigger than I initially thought. I am sure that he thought he had made this clear from the onset, but none of us really got that feeling...I love when that happens! So needless to say I am feeling a bit stressed at the moment but I am sure I will pull through. I guess no beach days for me this summer!

3 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

I'm happy that your invitations arrived so when your ready to label stuff let me know my fingers will be available to you.

As far as work, I'm sorry that you won't have beach days but how about I come and have lunch w/ you every other friday in the summer. If you can't go to sunshine, let sunshine come to you *wink*

ChingDiva said...

Guess that means I'll be as busy as you are.
I don't recall reading about the limo, but maybe I read too quickly. As Ebo said, I'm here to help stuff.

vlagrl said...

AHEM!!! Excuse me Miss Lady! There will be at least one beach day. Do you remember when you said to me how I always allow myself some me time?! Well I am hear to remind you of this fact. I understand work is crazy, your planning a wedding, house hunting and all however if you do not allow the diva inside you a chance to breathe you will not be able to enjoy all the benefits of completing the tasks and/or survive happily day to day. All that being said we will have one day in the summer where you leave nyu early and have a couple hours vegging with yummy snacks and the guilty pleasure of a gossip mag. I will not have it any other way.

I'm down to help with labels if you need. I can also come on alternate weeks for lunch or the same weeks as Ebo. We got you!