Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sooooo not on track

I just returned from my fabulous vacation in San Francisco and consequently I am paying for it at work ;-) I can't complain though because nobody called me while I was away....I love my team. So, I have Save the Date cards on the floor in the office somewhere that I need to get out this week but my next available block of free time will be Sunday after church. I have big plans for getting stuff done over the next 30 days, but it's gonna be though. Did I mention that I am leaving next Friday for a conference in Orlando?

2 comments:

LadyEboDiva said...

I already offered my services..so you better find a way to use it...hehehhe

vlagrl said...

After next weekend my life frees up a little bit. I still have weddings to play but the full rehearsal weeks will be over. I'm down to come to NJ and help. Right now the weekend of the 28th is fairly open. Let me know if you need me!! I'd love to come help and see you and Todd! xoxo!!