Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is crazy!

So as I write this post I am sitting in my living room recovering from a hangover. Yesterday I planned on having a nice quiet night at home but a very good friend cajoled me into going out to the bar because it was nice out. Now y'all know I have no money because it is the end of the month plus I work to pay bill and travel, that's it. But I decided to take the hit and go out for 2 drinks. Long story short, at our 3rd bar we decided to order the Sangria because it was the "recession" special. After drinking the Sangria I ask the Bartender what is in it and he said Brandy....great! I had 2 white cocktails and 1 beer prior to this so I was doing just fine; as soon as I hear "Brandy" I knew that I was going to be in trouble. This morning I woke up at 5 am and I couldn't remember how I got home! I was relieved to be home in my bed with the proper husband. Now I see how people can totally get in trouble after drinking :-/

No comments: