Monday, August 4, 2008

What if I stopped Planning?

As everyone knows I keep a planner for my whole life and I follow the plan as sacred. The reason for that is that for a long time, it brought me sanity and kept my stress level really low. I never had to worry about anything because it was always in the planner. It also allowed me to ensure that I spent time every month with my family and my friends because they were scheduled in and nobody would ever get cancelled for anybody else. But this summer, my system has failed to keep the serene balance that I enjoy so much. When my life feels like it is in turmoil, its always time for a change. So what if I stopped planning all but weddings and B-days? I always envied people who can just pickup and go because I never have that much free time but maybe I can become that person....hmmm. We shall see!

No comments: