Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Flowers and Favors

As you all know, Shellewah is not longer in the wedding. I am working on getting a finalized list of everyone who is in the wedding by the end of this week.

It is getting to that time were I need to start thinking about the flowers. I have some thoughts in my head but I need to start researching if I can make them happen within my limited flower budget (there shall be no calla lilies at my wedding, sorry!). Here are some flowers that I am considering:





This one minus the Berries for the bridesmaids






This one for the Bride in all Fuscia






Hey, here is apicture of a black and white wedding just like mine! Gosh, I am starting to act corny and emotional...maybe is the cold medication that I am taking.

Here are some of my favorite favors thus far...as always I welcome your suggestion :-)


Hot Chocolate or Tea...


Love Notes Pad....or Tin Mints!
I am seriously considering doing the black table cloth like this picture....except I want short vases for the flowers...
Maybe something like this...

4 comments:

ChingDiva said...

I like the flowers.

The short vases are a nice touch. Your cold medicine is not making you emotional, I hate to break it to you.

ChingDiva said...

Forgot to comment on the favors.

The hot chocolate or tea seem more like you; anyone who knows you will know those are one of the first things you offer your guests.

LadyEboDiva said...

I love what the black and white wedding looks like. It's elegant and chic. I like the flowers a lot.
The Drinks are so you..it's great. Everything looks like you in the pics.
We havin a wedding!!!!!!

chinleti said...

Hey! The flowers are very pretty. Do you know the cost of cala lillies? Did you want them in your boquet? I think I actually did have lillies at my wedding but maybe not calla....however, I believe that the lady could give you a hookup because i recommended you.
I like the tea and cocoa favors. very cute!

The black table cloth was different but it looks like you. And it has that elegant/formal appeal.
Well, im glad to see progress!!!
;-)