Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wedding Dress Hunt

So I officially began looking for dresses on Monday with a visit to David's Bridal. I tried out a whole bunch of dresses including a Mexican number and a "Coming to America" look-alike. I did not break out in hives and it wasn't scary...in fact, it was kinda fun! I originally planned on going with Shellewah and my Mom because I wanted to do Jersey stores but Ebony and Tyana decided to drive over for the fun. Hopefully Ebo will post some of the pictures...the good, bad and ugly.


Anyways, I made an appointment at Kleinfled's for next Thrusday at 5:30pm. That is the real fru-fru store where dresses start at $1800 and go to the stratosphere. I just have to understand what is the difference between a $600 dress at David's Bridal and the couture version. If I prefer couture, then it's e-bay or the rental place. I will be leaving my Amex at home so that I am not talked into buying a crazy expensive dress under any circumstances!


Here is a picture of some of the dresses I hope to try on:


1 comment:

LadyEboDiva said...

I'm really liking that slim one... I could so see you in that.