Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just saying hi and more house pictures

There isn't much going on right now except me procrastinating and eating great meals with friends. I went to Bonefishgrill with my cousin and her boyfriend this weekend and I had a great time. The bang-bang shrimp were excellent and the bill wasn't scary...Jersey is so not NY! I also had some life-changing Indian food in Westchester with another friend on Sunday; I must say that there is something faboluous about eating out on a sunday but I digress. This Friday I am going to the annual Christmas gathering at a bar in Gramercy and next week is my office Christmas dinner at Asia de Cuba...so I am basically eating cereal for dinner the next 2 weeks to overcompensate for all the eating and drinking that I shall partake of ;-)

I have been meaning to buy christmas cards sometime soon and to my surprise, I got 5 in the mail already...on December 5th! People are really at the top of their game. Well you won't get my cards next week...you might get them before Christmas but I can't make any commitments ;-)


My home decoration has come to a standstill until further funding, so here is pictures of where it all stopped. My next projects include accesorizing, redoing the bathrooms and far far down the line putting down wood floors (wood floors are 'spensive, I may need to get a knock-off version!).

3 comments:

chinleti said...

Very nice so far, very nice.

ChingDiva said...

As I said before, I love the bedroom. One day you'll have money again, and can finish decorating.

vlagrl said...

UMM HELLO! ITS DEC 17! CAN WE GET A NEW POST?!